It is being reported that Paris Hilton knew about the plane crash prank and was in on it the whole time!
TMZ has reportedly obtained a contract from the Egyptian production company involved in the prank. Other celebrities were also offered the chance to take part in the spectacle.
“We will act as if something is going wrong and ask all passengers to jump off the plane!!! Of course everyone will panic, we’ll be having skydivers in disguise with us on board. We will monitor the funny reactions from our celebrity guest when they fear jumping off the plane,” the contract reads. TMZ also adds that Paris was offered a huge sum of money to do the prank – in the million dollar range.
Paris, 34, was clearly terrified during the prank and could be seen screaming “I don’t wanna jump! I’m not jumping!”
Watch the full prank video if you didn’t see it already!
Also pictured inside: Paris and her dog out together on Wednesday (July 1) in Los Angeles.
- Tamera Mowry gives birth to her second child - US Weekly
- Chris Brown files paternity papers against his daughter's mother - TMZ
- Jennifer Garner did not catch Ben Affleck cheating with Jennifer Lopez - Gossip Cop
- Melissa Benoist and Blake Jenner are still going strong - Just Jared Jr
- Is NeNe Leakes getting a new TV show? - Radar
- Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton never talked about their sex tapes - Huffington Post
- Mariah Carey continues to pack on the PDA with her new boyfriend - Lainey Gossip
- Magic Mike XXL is set to make a big debut at the box office - The Hollywood Reporter