Earlier in the day, Mindy, Amy, and Phyllis promoted the film during a press conference and photo call.
“It was the first time I was meeting [Docter and Del Carmen] and they were showing me the story and I started weeping. I think what moved me about it is that it gives voice to a demographic that is not often given voice to. I remember being an 11-year-old girl and I did not have a vocabulary to express how I was feeling, and for two men to think it was important to give a voice to that, to have girls go and watch that, it was very moving to me,” Mindy shared at the press conference.
Amy added, “I remember Pete saying, ‘I think you’re just going to cry all day today.’ And I was like, yes!”
FYI: Amy is wearing a Stella McCartney gown and Brian Atwood shoes at the premiere.
30+ pictures inside of Mindy Kaling and Amy Poehler at the Inside Out premiere…
- Read a recap for the premiere episode of The Bachelorette- US Weekly
- Robin Thicke's pet pooch had to go to the vet after getting a hold of someone's marijuana- TMZ
- Azalea Banks doesn't have a positive opinion of the BET Awards- Gossip Cop
- Have a look at the first poster of Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials- Just Jared Jr
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kim Richards has left rehab- Radar
- Steve Irwin's father believes his death shouldn't be discussed- Huffington Post
- Read a recap for the latest episode of Game of Thrones- Lainey Gossip
- Jack Black is set to star in Micronations- The Hollywood Reporter