Paris Hilton went to Mexico for an amazing cause!
The 36-year-old entrepreneur visited the borough of Xochimilco in Mexico City on Monday (November 6), where she donated blankets, pillows, shoes, clothes, food and toys to the families whose homes were destroyed by the devastating earthquake in September.
Along with making donations and meeting with survivors, Paris donated an undisclosed amount of money to help rebuild seven homes.
“Yesterday I visited the earthquake victims in #Xochimilco #Mexico. It broke my heart to see all these children & their families who lost their homes. I’m so grateful to have met with @SaveTheChildren to make a donation to build them new homes. It’s so important to help make a difference in the lives of those in need,” she wrote on Instagram.
20+ pictures of Paris‘ visit to Mexico inside…
- Scott Disick is changing his ways for Sofia Richie - TMZ
- Charlie Puth won't be confirming if he's dating Danielle Campbell anytime soon - Just Jared Jr
- Jenny McCarthy is opening up about her experience with Steven Seagal - TooFab
- George Takei has been accused of sexually assaulting a former model in 1981 - The Hollywood Reporter
- You need to see Taylor Swift's stripped-down performance of Reputation songs - Just Jared Jr