Paris Hilton looks stunning on the cover of Galore magazine’s Art Issue, available now.
Here’s what the 35-year-old businesswoman had to share with the mag:
On whether she considers herself an icon: “I’ve been called that by people and I found it very flattering but I’ve never used it to describe myself…It makes me happy to be an inspiration to people. I am all about girl power and women being fierce and independent. So it’s nice to see women following my lead and doing things on their own instead of just depending on a man.”
On never having plastic surgery: “Yes, I’m very proud that I am all natural and have never had anything done. I am very happy with myself. But I don’t judge others. People should do whatever makes them feel happy. It’s just not something I’ve ever wanted to do.”
On misconceptions that she is a dumb blonde: “If someone hasn’t met me yet, they automatically have their misconceptions about me. As soon as I am in a board room in front of them talking about my business, they immediately know I’m not the dumb blonde they thought I was.”
For more from Paris, visit Galore.com.
- Kanye West could score a $30 million payout from his insurance company after cancelling his tour - TMZ
- Watch Donald Trump's Thanksgiving speech here - Gossip Cop
- This is what some of your favorite celebs are doing for Thanksgiving - Just Jared Jr
- This Teen Mom star has been arrested - Radar
- Did Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry break up? - Lainey Gossip
- A new actor joins the cast of Star Trek: Discovery - The Hollywood Reporter