Paris Hilton takes a seat to discuss her brand new Netflix documentary The American Meme at the BUILD Series on Wednesday afternoon (December 19) in New York City.
That same day, the 37-year-old entrepreneur opened up about the backstory behind her infamous 2006 night out with Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan (pictured), and revealed why she isn’t in touch with Lindsay anymore.
“Well Britney and I went out for the night. [Lohan] totally party crashed,” Paris revealed when Andy Cohen questioned her on his SiriusXM show Radio Andy. “We were all at the Beverly Hills Hotel, at the bungalows at an after party and Britney and I wanted to leave to go home and then [Lindsay] started like chasing us and squeezed into the car.”
“It was literally a two-seater SLR, the sports car. She just like squeezed in and I didn’t want to humiliate her in front of all the paparazzi and be like ‘get out of my car,’ so I was like whatever,” Paris expressed. “We went back to my house and then Britney and I just went to sleep. And then, I don’t know, Lindsay probably went to another party. I don’t know. There was no Uber back then so she probably called a cab. I have no idea.”
Andy then asked if she was ever really friends with Lindsay: “Just back in the day we were friends, just like one of those people I don’t really trust,” she said. “I only like to be around positive energy and good people.”
Lindsay Lohan Crashed Britney Spears & Paris Hilton’s Night Out
- Jason Momoa totally crashed a couple's wedding photo shoot - TMZ
- Britt Robertson might have a new boyfriend after her split from Dylan O'Brien - Just Jared Jr
- Miley Cyrus is updating the "Santa Baby" lyrics - TooFab
- Michelle Obama definitely had the outfit of the week - Lainey Gossip
- Find out why fans thought Taylor Swift got a tattoo - Just Jared Jr
- Is Britney Spears getting married? - Gossip Cop