Paris Hilton is getting very candid about the moment her sex tape leaked years ago.
The 37-year-old entrepreneur opened up for the cameras in Netflix’s The American Meme, which premiered on Friday (December 7) on the streaming service.
In the documentary, Paris spoke of the infamous tape with ex Rick Salomon.
“Literally overnight my entire life changed…everyone was making fun of it. I didn’t leave my house for, like months. I was so embarrassed. I felt like everyone on the street was laughing at me,” she said while crying during the doc.
“It was like being raped. It felt like I’ve lost part of my soul and been talked about in such cruel and mean ways.”
She went on to discuss her public persona: “I’m a 21-year-old the past two decades. It’s all part of an image and a brand and being a product.”
Watch the trailer for the movie below.
- Paris Hilton enjoys the single life in Miami! - TMZ
- The winners of DWTS Juniors has been revealed - Just Jared Jr
- This Teen Mom couple is living apart - TooFab
- Maisie Williams is no longer a brunette - Lainey Gossip
- Watch Pentatonix's new music video - Just Jared Jr
- Is this why Julie Andrews isn't in Mary Poppins Returns? - Gossip Cop