Kitson, a chain of boutiques based in Los Angeles, is closing all 17 stores.
The store was once known as the go-to place for celebrities to be photographed back in the day. The first store opened on Robertson Boulevard back in 2000 and celebs such as Paris Hilton, the Kardashian sisters, and Lindsay Lohan were frequently spotted there.
Other celebs who have been photographed at one of the chain’s stores in the last decade include Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Joe Manganiello, Julianne Hough, Malin Akerman, and Jennifer Love Hewitt, to name a few. See tons of photos in the gallery below!
Out-of-business sales have currently started at all the retail stores and the Kitson website is currently having a 30-50% off sale on all items, according to the Los Angeles Times.
ARE YOU SAD that Kitson is closing all of its stores?
- Nikki Reed writes Ian Somerhalder an emotional birthday note - US Weekly
- How much did Jamie Foxx just spend on car upgrades!? - TMZ
- Nelly isn't going to jail for drug possession charges - Gossip Cop
- Aw! Alison Holker's wedding anniversary message is too sweet! - Just Jared Jr
- Is Scott Disick heading back to Vegas? - Radar
- Britney Spears' abs are insane - Huffington Post
- Lady Gaga's recent fashion choices are on point - Lainey Gossip
- The Star Wars premiere street closures are bigger than the Oscars! - The Hollywood Reporter