The ladies helped honor and recognize five extraordinary women making a difference in their communities and around the world. This year’s honorees were U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, ballet dancer Misty Copeland, Fugees Family founder Luma Mufleh, fashion mogul and social entrepreneur Ariela Suster, and Safe Hands for Girls founder Jaha Dukureh.
Keri present the International DVF Award to Jaha and Leona opened the evening by singing her song “Bleeding Love.”
- Shaquille O'Neal was spotted on the scene of car crash as a Good Samaritan - TMZ
- Tom Holland says it was "difficult" to work with this Avengers co-star - Just Jared Jr
- Khloe Kardashian's family has lots to say about her giving birth - TooFab
- The Terminator reboot has found its star - The Hollywood Reporter
- Kylie Jenner shows off her first cotton candy Coachella look- Just Jared Jr