The model took to her Instagram account to share that the inspiration for her look was “vintage Paris Hilton vibes.”
The dress was designed by LaBoursjoisie designer Antoine Salameh, who spoke to WWD about the look.
“The dress took two weeks from inception to creation,” Antoine said. He called the number “the perfect party dress because it’s very lightweight and easy to move in. [She] can dance the night away in it. I’ve always wanted to dress Kendall. I’ve had the pleasure of dressing her sisters and she’s always been on the top of my wish list. I am excited to dress her for such a grand occasion as her 21st birthday.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kendall Jenner’s birthday dress?
- Watch Demi Lovato in the boxing ring with Sylvester Stallone - TMZ
- Finding Prince Charming winner opens up about finale - US Weekly
- Wait, WHO gave Kendall Jenner a free car?! - Gossip Cop
- Watch The Vamps' hot new music video - Just Jared Jr
- Roger Ailes blasts sexual harassment claims - Radar
- Ten years of award show Taylor Swift... - Lainey Gossip
- 12 key moments from new Wonder Woman trailer - The Hollywood Reporter