Cue the feels!
ICYMI: On Wednesday evening, Kelly Clarkson confirmed that she was expecting her second child with husband Brandon Blackstock. AH-Mazing!
The American Idol winner shared her news in an emotional spur of the moment announcement to her many fans during her concert at the Staples Center in El Lay. Aww!
We couldn't be MORE excited for the blonde beauty and her growing family. So in order to keep these good vibes going…we've compiled together the best six second vids this week has to offer.
Hey, it's the weekend — what ELSE do you have going on?!
In honor of Miz Clarkson's happy baby news — we've collected the top 10 Vines of this week (below)!
10. We're not here to judge… but we might stare. #Accurate
9. Josh Peck ( AKA one of this year's Teen Choice Awards hosts) just gets it.
8. Yasss Kween! Show him who is BOSS!
7. We're not gonna lie… we'd probably do the same thing!
6. Don't be THAT friend. #TheWorst
5. #SquadGoalz?! We think so.
4. LOLz! The struggle is real.
3. Remember kiddies, stay positive!
2. Don't lie… we've all thought about doing this.
1. We all think we look cooler than we actually do. #Preach
Tags: american idol, baby blabber, controversy, highlarious, kelly clarkson, teen choice awards, vine
We're feeling pretty good about this #KardashianKleanse!!
We loved our detox from the Kardashian and Jenner families so much last week that we've decided to keep on keepin' on -- with another week free of reality TV's most famous (infamous?!) family!
[ Related: Instead Of The K-Fam, Read Up On Some Powerful Women HERE! ]
It's been so nice to detox from the family and their incessant story lines, and while we won't be kleansing the site forever, we will be doing it for another FULL week, all the way through next Sunday!!
Hear us out with an explanation of what's going on (below)!!!