Kate Hudson is a glowing beauty as she flashes a smile at the Cinema Society with Lands’ End & FIJI Water screening of her latest film Mother’s Day held on (April 28) in New York City.
The 37-year-old actress was joined at the event by her co-stars Aasif Mandvi, Jack Whitehall and director Garry Marshall, as well as pregnant Nicky Hilton, Olivia Palermo and her hubby Johannes Huebl.
That same day, Kate was spotted making her way to the Mamarazzi screening of Mother’s Day with Gary at the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center following her appearance at The Today Show.
“Unfortunately or fortunately, our family is very open,” Kate during her Today Show interview. “There’s some things that we don’t necessarily want to know about each other, but everything is out on the table in our family. There’s no secrets.”
Kate Hudson – ‘The Today Show’
FYI: Kate is wearing Christian Louboutin shoes and jewelry by Anita Ko at the Cinema Society screening, as well as Jenni Kayne top and skirt paired with Brian Atwood shoes, Jennifer Meyer jewelry at the Mamarazzi screening.
30+ pictures inside of Kate Hudson out and about promoting Mother’s Day…
- Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
- Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
- Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
- Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
- Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
- This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
- Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
- Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter