Kate Hudson hits the pink carpet with boyfriend Danny Fujikawa as they attend The Women’s Cancer Research Fund’s An Unforgettable Evening Benefit Gala on Thursday (February 28) at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 39-year-old actress stepped out in a chic in a black dress as she was honored at the event with the 2019 Courage Award for her commitment to raising awareness and fund for breast cancer research.
Also hitting the pink carpet was fellow honoree Gabrielle Union – who was given the Unsung Hero Award for her charitable contributions and philanthropic efforts to help educate women about breast cancer.
Other stars at the party included Demi Moore, Paris Hilton, Sharon Stone, Ken Jeong, Sara Foster, designers Tom Ford and Monique Lhuillier along with Lori Loughlin and her daughters Olivia Jade and Bella Giannulli.
The Women’s Cancer Research Fund, a program of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, supports innovative research, education and outreach directed at the development of more effective approaches to the early diagnosis, treatment and prevention of women’s cancers.
FYI: Kate is wearing a Stella McCartney dress and Hueb jewelry. Gabrielle is wearing a Maticevski dress, Olgana shoes, and Anita Ko jewelry while carrying a Tyler Ellis bag. Demi is wearing a Tom Ford dress, Christian Louboutin heels, and Cartier jewelry while carrying a Christian Louboutin clutch. Sharon is wearing a Georges Chakra jumpsuit. Lori is wearing a dress by Tadashi Shoji.
25+ pictures inside of the stars at the party…
- Roseanne Barr is slamming the #MeToo Movement - TMZ
- Find out how Becky G celebrated her 22nd birthday - Just Jared Jr
- There was a mini 10 Things I Hate About You reunion - TooFab
- Michael Jackson's estate released a concert film at the same time Leaving Neverland aired - The Hollywood Reporter
- Priyanka Chopra just got a super sweet compliment from one of Nick Jonas' exes - Just Jared Jr