The ladies were joined by Alice Eve, Clifton Collins Jr, Madeline Brewer, Erika Christensen, Jackie Tohn, Jaime Camil, Jessica Gomes, Nazanin Boniadi, Nicky Hilton and her mother Kathy, and Pom Klementieff.
Max Mara celebrated Alexandra Shipp as the 2018 Women In Film Max Mara Face of the Future Award recipient. As the 16th year as presenting sponsor and longstanding Women In Film partner, Max Mara identifies an actress who is experiencing a turning point in her career through her work in the film and television industries with focus on her contributions to the community at large and recognizes her outstanding personal achievements and embodiment of style and grace.
FYI: The stars are wearing Max Mara.
- Paris Jackson cleans graffiti off of late dad Michael Jackson's Hollywood star - TMZ
- Isabela Moner is opening up about her new movie - Just Jared Jr
- JWoww threatened to ruin The Situation's proposal - TooFab
- Jackie Chan is releasing a memoir this fall - The Hollywood Reporter
- Jordan Fisher reveals when he'll be releasing new music - Just Jared Jr