The duo stepped out at the premiere of The American Meme on Friday evening (April 27) at Spring Studios in New York City.
They were also joined at the event by Paris‘ sister Nicky Hilton.
The upcoming film explores society’s complex relationship with social media and features Paris discussing her social media empire.
“I was never really showing the real me when I was on reality TV. I was playing a character, so I think anyone who doesn’t know me would assume, ‘Oh my God, that’s how she is.’ I really wanted to be completely honest in this film and tell the truth and clarify a lot of things that have been said about me and a lot of things that have happened in my life. I really just talk about everything,” Paris told THR.
FYI: Hailey is wearing Zuhair Murad.
- Jessica Simpson rocked a bikini on a beach getaway - TMZ
- Jake Paul officially asked Erika Costell to be his girlfriend - Just Jared Jr
- Kim Kardashian broke her silence on Tristan Thompson - TooFab
- John Mayer just played a secret show at a Santa Barbara hotel - The Hollywood Reporter
- Millie Bobby Brown and Sadie Sink have begun production on Stranger Things season three - Just Jared Jr