All we want is for Drake to call us on our cellphones.
The Degrassi alum took the internet by storm after he dropped his new music video for Hotline Bling this week. Of course, with the web being a magical place and all, fans realized that the rapper gave Beyoncé a run for her money since the Canadian artist was always on the beat.
So it didn't shock us when #DanceLikeDrake went viral for this soon-to-be classic video.
In fact, many took to Vine to show us the ENDLESS different scenarios that this hit worked in. And let us just say — they're ON POINT. LOLz!
It's the weekend and we know you've got NOTHING else going — so, why not peruse the best six second videos we've compiled together?!
So in honor of Drake's latest video here are the top 10 Vines of this week (below)!
10. This is the key to beat Wii tennis.
9. Who needs a dance class when we have Drizzy??
8. So THAT's where we've seen this choreography before…
7. We're not sure how Nicki Minaj feels about this one. HA!
6. If you like making love at midnight, then you'll love this!
5. Champagnepapi's gotta catch 'em all. No joke.
4. This is one way to re-invent Rebecca Black's Friday!
3. Not everyone loves Hotline Bling. Merp!
2. We just want to fall asleep to this!
1. Way to SLAY!
Tags: beyonce, drake, nicki minaj, rebecca black, tennis, vine, viral
This is so funny -- and sadly, so relatable!
Adele has been doing radio interviews the past few days following up the release of her single Hello, and her upcoming album 25 -- and in those radio interviews, we are learning lots of stuff about the British star!
Related: What Was Up With The Flip Phone In The Hello Video?!
For example, Adele is no longer allowed to use her on Twitter account, and you'll laugh when you hear the reason:
[Image via Mario Mitsis/WENN.]