Vanessa Hudgens couldn't wait to show off her six-pack at Coachella last year!
But now that the actress snagged the leading role in the Broadway musical, Gigi, her abs-olutely killer midriff has been one of a few things missing from this year's festival!
[ Photos: Vanessa Flashes Her Svelte Frame At Coachella's Week Two Crowd ]
So with one weekend left, we thought we'd save Coachella attendees the heartbreak and list the reasons why they're missing V.Hudge! Life is totally different when you're prom queen isn't in attendance!
1. We've already mentioned her abs, but really, it's her whole body that's rock hard!
2. Her killer, sweat-proof makeup. Note: cultural appropriation is never okay. Bindis for fun? Nope.
3. Vanessa's beautiful "mermaid"-inspired dyed hair and matching outfits! Coachella is going to be lacking a lot of color this year. Sadsies.
4. AND she's a selfie queen so prepare for a lack of these! Just get a load of her filter expertise.
5. But the thing that will be missed most of all: her awesome dance moves!!
@skrillex killlllllledd itt. So good.A video posted by Vanessa Hudgens (@vanessahudgens) on Apr 20, 2014 at 5:16pm PDT
Sigh. Maybe next year Vanessa?
[Image via Vanessa Hudgens/Instagram.]
Tags: abs, beauty buzz, body, coachella, fashion smashion, hairstyles, instagram, makeup magic!, vanessa hudgens
Rihanna's been living it up at Coachella!
And the BBHMM songstress took full advantage of her new red locks and attempted to go incognito to watch Drake perform his headlining act during the music festival on Sunday night.
Of course, with a look as bold as hers, it would have been impossible for her not to stand out!
[ Related: Rihanna Phones Home In A Furry Purple Jacket ]
An oversized aztec-print jacket, the matching leggings, a beaded necklace for a shirt, and Balenciaga boots made up the majority of her carefree look.
But don't worry, Rih, everyone ended up being too distracted by your ex's awkward makeout sesh with Madonna to notice.
At least she got to enjoy the show for the majority of the time, even dancing in the crowd.
So silver lining, right??
[Image via WENN.]